Vendor Sponsorship Opportunities
For the fourth year, MassCUE and EdTechTeacher have again joined forces to bring together classroom and educational leaders for a one-day event of presentations, workshops, hands-on sessions, and informal gatherings to address exciting and critical topics that will shape our classrooms of the future. This year we will focus on Leadership in Social Media, specifically showcasing the best practices for school leaders to leverage the use of social media for parent/community communication as well as student learning. Superintendents have requested to learn more about social media so we are pleased to focus on this timely topic.
We are looking for five (5) sponsors and two (2) keynote sponsors (morning and afternoon keynotes) for our conference on March 11, 2016. Sponsorships are available on a first come, first serve basis.
$3,000 Sponsorship (Limit of 5 Spaces)*
- Banquet table for materials
- Two complimentary registrations
- Recognition before the morning keynote
- Logo on Leadership Conference webpage 1 month prior and up to event
$3,500 Keynote Sponsorship (Limit to 2-one for morning and one for afternoon)*
- Larger banquet table in prominent area for materials
- Three complimentary registrations
- Advertisement on web based app
- 2 minute time slot to address the participants before the morning or afternoon keynote
- Logo on Leadership Conference webpage 6 weeks prior and up to event
*We have built into our morning and afternoon schedule an additional block of time with no sessions in order to encourage attendees to visit with our sponsors.
The conference is made up of a cross section of education professionals from across the Commonwealth. There is a small population that attends from surrounding states. The attendance will close at 250 maximum. Expected attendees include Administration (Superintendents, Curriculum Directors, Dean of Students, Principals and Technology Directors), Educators (Integration Specialists, Classroom Teachers, Content Coordinators, etc.) and IT Directors. See LFL information at a glance 2015 for more detailed information.
Please contact Shelley Chamberlain, Executive Director of MassCUE, for more information.